Friday 28 December 2012

Compartmentaliser

The socks I just finished. The pattern's simple, top down with gussets,
but they are made with a soft variegated wool I found in a seconds bin, and I like the stripes it made.
IDEA FOR THE DAY:
I am told I am a compartmentaliser - that different parts of my life are deliberately and/or unconsciously kept apart. This blog is an example of this - that I wanted somewhere to put my inspirations and ideas that wasn't my official textiles learning blog. This is the related idea that I woke up with this morning.

Compartmentaliser - a pile of boxes made of folded fabric which, when they are opened up, make up a whole picture of a tree. Some of the boxes are more detailed than others.


Compartmentaliser
In two parts. Ha!

Anything you see on this blog that you like can be made to order. Just send me an email at artemesiauk@gmail.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment